UK DELIVERY TIMES & COSTS
|UK Standard||3 - 5 working days||£6.95
|UK Express||Next day [Monday - Friday]*||£12.00
|London Same Day||Monday – Friday*||£15.00
*Orders must be placed by 12.00pm UK time Monday - Friday.
Collect In Store orders will be held at the Store for seven days after which they will be returned to head office. We will notify you on the day your order is available to pick up, on the contact number given at the time of your order.
If your order weighs more than 2.5kg (volumetric) or has to be delivered to a remote area and the cost of shipping your order exceeds our stated guide price it will be necessary for Elias & Grace to apply additional courier charges to your account.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES & COSTS
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£8.00
|Rest Of The World||5 -10 working days||£14.00
If your order weighs more than 2.5kg (volumetric) and the cost of shipping your order exceeds our stated guide price it will be necessary for Elias & Grace to apply additional courier or postal charges to your account.
- We will dispatch your order the same day as it is placed, subject to payment and stock availability. If for any reason an item is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible.
- All orders are shipped with our partner DHL and will require a signature.
- Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
Elias & Grace insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Elias & Grace and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
All orders are shipped DDU [Delivery Duty Unpaid]. Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as UK VAT. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. We are unable to advise the amount this may be as these cost vary from country to country.
From time to time, Elias & Grace runs free shipping promotions. To be notified by email, sign up to fashion news. Please note that free shipping promotions will be applied to your order on the payment page.